Wednesday 12 July 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Just a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

I'm loving Erstwilder's new In To The Woods collection of woodland themed novelty jewellery. My favourites are the brooches Kind-Hearted Keresh (#5), Mr Fantastic (#7), Naveen The Romancer (#8), The Funny Bunny (#10), and King of Our Forest (#12).



I need this Cacti phone case from Skinny Dip.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These pretty pastel coloured bodice dresses, and embroidered cardigan from Joanie Clothing are dreamy.


1 // 2

These embroidered cross body bags from Skinny Dip would be perfect with all kinds of summer outfits.



I'm not usually the biggest fan of Cath Kidston's bags, but I'm loving this new hot air balloon print boxy bag that's just landed this week. The print is amazing.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm smitten with Lady Vintage's new Evie sweetheart dresses; the shape and style is perfect, and those prints are all to die for. I'd particularly love to get my hands on the Sunshine Toucan and Bohemian Tiger designs.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

And, as usual, I've added a couple more dozen Lindy Bop dresses and skirts to my ever-growing Lindy wish list. I adore these eight designs which include florals, gingham, narwhals (!), strawberry fields, Alice in Wonderland, Tiki, the Riviera, and fifties hot rods. Amazing.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am loving the owls from the new Erstwilder collection, and the fox! I didn't pick any up this release though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bodice dresses are hella cute and I love the CK bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooooooooooooooooo, I missed out on the Riviera dress in my size. It is SOOOO like the amazing Bernie Dexter dresses! If only I had checked sooner! Thanks for the heads up though!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig