Wednesday 27 September 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Here's a few things on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3

I love this checked dress, and telephone motif skirt and cardi from Collectif.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I'm obsessed with Hell Bunny's entire Halloween collection, especially the Amarande spider web dress (#1), and the Haunt Halloween scene 50's dress (#5). It might just be my favourite Halloween fashion collection yet. The links will lead you to the plus size pieces, but there are also straight-size versions of each piece on their website, too.


1 // 2

I also really love Hell Bunny's Montana 50's dress and skirt. The print looks like a painting.


1 // 2

Cath Kidston's Peter Pan range launched last week, and it's adorable. My favourite design has got to be the London print; just look how cute the bags are!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Vendula London's Chocolatier collection is so lovely. I love all of the little details, like the chocolates in the window, and the roses by the doors; I notice something new every time.


1 // 2 // // 4

I'm loving all of these iPhone cases from Skinny Dip. They always have the funkiest designs.


1 // 2

Betsey Johnson just keeps on bringing out amazing novelty bags. How cute are these two? The rocket is particularly awesome.


1 // 2

And last but not least, I'm totally smitten with Lindy Bop's Molly Anne stripe party dresses. I especially love the embroidered swallows and flowers on the Peter Pan collars.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

What's on your wish list this week?

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the telephone skirt which reminds me of an almost identical DIY that Tuppeny Happeny blog did a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Peter Pan fan and all the Kath Kidson range had me going gaga. I WANT IT ALL. Of course, they won't ship to Australia, not that I could really justify it. 60pound is like $100au.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig