Friday 13 October 2017

101 Things On My Bucket List

I have no intention of kicking the bucket any time soon, but being an ambitious person, I've always had a bucket list etched in to the back of my mind of all the things I hope to achieve before I die. 

My bucket list is made up of hundreds of goals that include the places I want to visit and the experiences I want to have, to the things I want to learn, and the personal accomplishments I want to make- and everything in between. I want to do it all! I know it's unlikely that I'll ever manage to achieve them all, especially now I have chronic illnesses and chronic pain that keep me house-bound and prevent me from living a normal life, but I still like to dream. I have to hope that one day I'll be able to achieve my dreams, or there's really nothing to keep fighting for.

Anyway, I thought it would be fun to share some of the goals on my bucket list with you today, so here we are. Don't worry, I won't list them all; I'll stop when I reach 101 or you'll be here reading them all 'til Christmas!

Here's 101 goals from my bucket list...


1. See the Northern Lights.
2. Go whale watching / see a whale in real life in the wild.
3. Visit Austria.
4. Own my own home.
5. Learn how to drive.
6. Go to Australia to see all the weird and wonderful marsupials.
7. Do a parachute jump / sky dive.
8. Get a Sasha Unisex tattoo.
9. See Niagara Falls.
10. Learn how to crochet a granny square blanket.
11. Go back to college / uni and gain another animal care qualification.
12. Work in animal care again (preferably in a zoo or animal rescue centre).
13. Visit Italy.
14. See an active volcano.
15. Do a bungee jump.
16. Learn how to play the piano.
17. Take a road trip across America. (I want to see all corners of the country).
18. Experience New Year's in New York City.
19. See the Alps.
20. Go back to Paris and explore it properly. (I've only ever driven through it on my way south).
21. Explore northern Scotland.
22. Own a Kate Spade novelty handbag.
23. Experience Autumn and Halloween in New England.
24. Swim with dolphins, sharks, sea turtles, and tropical fish.
25. Learn how to surf.

26. Live by the sea.
27. Get some resemblance of a life back.
28. Take a hot air balloon ride.
29. Visit an elephant orphanage.
30. Go on safari in Africa.
31. Learn how to make my own dresses and skirts.
32. See Evanescence and Panic! at the Disco perform live.
33. Make a cross stitch of my own design.
34. Own an African pygmy hedgehog.
35. Visit Greece.
36. Step foot on a white sand beach with palm trees.
37. Go snorkeling.
38. Visit the Anne Frank house.
39. Learn how to make a patchwork quilt.
40. Return to NYC one day.
41. Experience a white Christmas.
42. Take a sleigh ride in the snow.
43. Get an Alice in Wonderland tattoo.
44. Learn how to make my own jewellery.
45. Have a big walk in closet.
46. Work with tapirs, giraffes, anteaters, aardvarks, and armadillos.
47. Be pain free again.
48. Visit Hawaii.
49. Try a freak-shake.
50. Get a sleeve tattoo.


51. Travel first class.
52. Visit The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
53. Learn how to play the violin.
54. See the World Trade Center memorials.
55. Experience Christmas in NYC and see the Rockefeller Christmas tree.
56. Get a novel or short story published.
57. Learn how to take and edit great photos.
58. Own a DSLR camera.
59. Dive the Great Barrier Reef.
60. Take a road trip across Europe.
61. See the tulip fields in Holland.
62. Experience the Holi festival.
63. Visit Amsterdam.
64. Sleep under the stars.
65. Go glamping.
66. Ride a rollercoaster.
67. Go to Reading Festival.
68. Learn how to paint with gouache paints.
69. See a snow-capped mountain.
70. Go skiing. 
71. Visit Disney World.
72. Learn how to design images for my blog.
73. Learn another language.
74. Dye my hair a rainbow of colours.
75. Get something pierced.

76. Take part in a colour run.
77. See The Grand Canyon.
78. Experience a lantern festival.
79. Take a creative writing class.
80. Learn how to use a sewing machine.
81. Visit some European Christmas markets.
82. Make a rainbow cake.
83. See dolphins in the wild.
84. Own a designer handbag.
85. See the Easter island heads.
86. Do the whole tourist thing in Edinburgh.
87. Get my teeth done.
88. Visit New Zealand.
89. Go kayaking / canoeing.
90. Travel by sleeper train.
91. Stay in a the fanciest room in a five star (or higher) hotel.
92. Take a helicopter ride somewhere with an amazing view.
92. Go to Tokyo.
93. Eat gelato in Italy.
94. Visit Highgate Cemetery.
95. See penguins in the wild.
96. Get a tattoo to represent my chronic pain and all I've been through and overcome.
97. Go horse back riding.
98. Run a successful blog- make it the best it can be.
99. See the pyramids in Egypt.
100. Travel all over the world and step foot on every continent.
101. Live a full and happy life.

Well, that's my bucket list.,, what's on yours?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I wrote a post about mine, but I definitely share some of yours like; doing a sky dive, visiting Disney World and see Niagra Falls :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig