Monday 16 October 2017

Hazel The Fox Cross Stitch Kit From The World In Stitches


Last month, I cross stitched another kit from The World In Stitches- a colourful little fox called Hazel.

No, I haven't gone mad and started giving names to cross stitched animals; the design is called Hazel The Fox, and she's a new addition to The World In Stitches' range of colourful cross stitch kits and patterns.


It's far more 'cutesy' than the designs I usually go for, but I've always loved foxes and I thought it was adorable, so I just couldn't resist snapping one up. She turned out to be a really fun project, what with all of those colourful threads to play with, and easy shapes to sew. I particularly enjoyed stitching her little rainbow tail! She only took me a week to make, which was refreshing after spending three months on the project before, and ideal if you want to make something quick and easy.

The kit is suitable for beginners and pros alike, and contains everything you need to make her, including 14 count white aida (fabric), pre-sorted DMC threads, a needle, full colour charts, and even a beginner's guide to cross stitching to help you get started. All you need is an embroidery hoop, embroidery scissors, and something to cross the chart off with and you're good to go.

Everything in the kit is fantastic quality, even down to the paper the charts and guides are printed on, so it's amazing value at just £9.99 from Amazon here and Etsy here, and well worth a purchase. You can also buy the pattern separately as a PDF from their Etsy here for just £2.50.

I really enjoyed making Hazel the Fox, and I'd happily recommend the kit for anybody who wants to learn how to cross stitch, or unwind with a fun and easy project. She'd also make the perfect Christmas gift for anybody who loves to cross stitch. If foxes aren't your thing, The World In Stitches have plenty of other beautiful designs, and you can shop their full range of cross stitch kits and patterns on Amazon here and Etsy here.

Have you cross stitched or crafted anything lately?

You Might Also Like
The World In Stitches Colourful Geometric Cross Stitch Kits
Hobbycraft Flamingo Cross Stitch Hoop Kit
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig