Wednesday 15 November 2017

Wednesday Wish List

Here's a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

These awesome novelty bags from Skinny Dip. I especially love the shooting star.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lindy Bop have released some more Christmas dresses this week, and they're all so gorgeous. I can't decide which print I love best.


1 // 2

These stunning Collectif dresses would be perfect for the Christmas party season.


1 // 2

I can never resist a good polka dot dress, and these two Lollidot frocks from Scarlett & Jo tick all the right boxes.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm crazy about these beautiful dresses from Joanie Clothing. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Look how cute these fox cross body bags from Rose Gal are. The best part is they cost just $9.24 each! (That's about £7!!)



I'm obsessing over the new Urban Decay Heavy Metal eyeshadow palette like crazy. Just look at how gorgeous all of those eyeshadows are! I'm definitely going to need this palette in my life.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Lindy Bop have the cutest Converse-style baseball shoes right now. I particularly love the fox print pair, but the polka dots are calling my name, too.


1 // 2

And last but not least, these tartan and plaid swing dresses from Unique Vintage are the dresses of my dreams. 

If you'd like to see more of the fashion and beauty pieces on my wish list, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig