Sunday 10 December 2017

Sunday Favourites: Christmas Special #305

With just over two weeks to go 'til Christmas, I'm sure you're set for a busy day preparing for the big day, so give yourself a break for five minutes, pour yourself a cuppa, put your feet up, and relax with this week's Sunday Favourites.

This week I've got the second of this month's Christmas Sunday Favourites for you, with heaps of festive inspiration in shades of red and green. I hope you enjoy it.

These snowman surprise balls from Oh Happy Day are adorable. You could easily fill them with little treats for adults, too.


I love these DIY novelty Christmas figgy pudding flats from Damask Love so much. I want to make myself a pair!


I don't think I'll ever stop loving retro honeycomb decorations. Oh Happy Day's DIY honeycomb ornaments look so pretty and festive.


This lovely DIY felt holly wreath from The House That Lars Built.


If you're looking for a way to gift wrap gift cards this Christmas, look no further than this free printable gift card box from Persia Lou.


This cute set of  Santa and Rudolph Christmas cross stitch cards from Riverdrift House.

This DIY wooden, glittery joy decoration by Damask Love sure makes a statement.

Also from Damask Love, these DIY printable peppermint treat boxes have to be the cutest gift boxes ever!


If paper crowns aren't your thing, how about these DIY Christmas tree party hats from Oh Happy Day? They'd make a cute Christmas tree forest, too.





These Christmas sprinkle cookies from A Kailo Chic Life are so festive. Look how cute those gingerbread man sprinkles are!


Lauren Conrad's Christmas Explosion Cake has to be the most epic Christmas cake I've ever seen.


I want to make some DIY no sew fabric gift bags using my stash of Christmas fat quarters, like these ones from Julep. They'd be perfect for filling with treats, and making in to Christmas table favours for our Christmas Day meal.


This DIY Christmas lights wrapping paper by Boxwood Avenue looks wonderful.


This Christmas tree Christmas card display piece from Brit + Co would be perfect for displaying the best Christmas cards you receive.


This sweet DIY paper bag Advent calendar from Tell Love and Party.
























































Meri Meri's honeycomb tree Advent calendar is quite possibly the loveliest paper Advent calendar I've ever seen.


This simple treat bag Advent Calendar by Oh Happy Day would be a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to countdown the last couple of weeks 'til Christmas.



I love these Christmas prints from Michael Mullan; they're so eye-catching.



And finally, these introvert illustrations from Introvert Doodles are perfect.

If you're looking for more Christmas inspiration, don't forget to check out my Christmas boards on Pinterest; I have twenty different Christmas boards on there packed full of festive images! You can also find all previous Christmas Sunday Favourites posts here.

Remember to pop back next week for the third of the five festive Sunday Favourites posts I'll be bringing you this month. Thanks for reading!

What are your plans for the day?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ooh, I HAVE to make some of those Holly DIY pumps! I have some materials so should be able to do it easily! Hope you are ok Louise! x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig