Wednesday 6 December 2017

Wednesday Wish List: Christmas Special

Now that Christmas is on its way, I thought it would be fun to make this week's Wednesday Wish List a Christmas special, so I've packed it full of some of my favourite Christmas fashion pieces of late to give you a little inspiration.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13

First up, we have a selection of my favourite pins from Punky Pins' Christmas collection. They'd make such a cute finishing touch to any Christmas outfit. My only problem is, I can't decide which one I like best.



1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I'm obsessed with Hell Bunny's range of Christmas dresses and skirts, especially the baby blue Candy pieces. These are the plus size versions, but they also come in straight sizes, which you'll find on the website under separate listings.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

I also adore Hell Bunny's Christmas jumpers and cardigans (many of which are currently on promotion!), especially the gorgeous red Noelle cardigan with the retro deer motif on the back. I need it in my life, but I can't afford to shop atm. Sob! I hope by some miracle I manage to purchase one before it sells out.


1 // 2

These handmade wooden Christmas necklaces from LaliBlue Shop are so beautiful.


1 // 2

These long-line Christmas print tops from Yours Clothing would make a fun alternative to a Christmas jumper- particularly if you want to embrace the Christmas spirit with your outfits but get too hot in knit jumpers.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Boohoo Plus have some really cute Christmas jumpers right now. I have the 'Filthy Animal' Jumper in green from a couple of years ago, and it's awesome! I really want it in red, too.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

And last but not least, I love these Christmas headbands from Silly Old Sea Dog. They also have the most amazing Christmas dresses, which I shared in a wish list post a few weeks back. I'd happily collect them all.

If you'd like to see more of the Christmas fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my Christmas style wish list board on Pinterest here. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish Lists here.

What's on your Christmas fashion wish list?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh I do like that blue Gingerbread house dress!!! I have had one Christmas jumper for about 5 years but this year, I ended up buying 2 others in charity shops and another in the January sales last year!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig