Sunday 7 January 2018

Sunday Favourites #309

I'm here with my first Sunday Favourites post of 2018, and I've got some wonderful things to share with you this week. I hope you enjoy them.


How cute are these rainbow doughnuts from Club Crafted?!


I'm also loving Club Crafted's awesome DIY rainbow clutch.


Always remember you are made of amazing things!


These DIY Buffalo check rosemary soaps by A Beautiful Mess look amazing.

A Beautiful Mess' mermaid shell sweatshirt DIY is the perfect DIY for all the aspiring mermaids out there.

If you still need a calendar for 2018, check out this free printable calendar from Lu Loves Handmade. It's gorgeous.


I love this sweet cacti cross stitch kit from Han Hand Makes.


This pretty DIY quick weave wall hanging from A Beautiful Mess.


 This DIY knotted blanket from Tell Love & Party looks so cute and cosy.


I'm digging this cacti duvet set from New Look.


Another pretty free printable calendar for 2018, this time from Lovely Indeed.


I need this Sunnylife rainbow doormat in my life.


This giraffe embroidery kit from Namaste Hand Embroidery is so beautiful.


I've never seen Gilmore Girls, but I love this pink letter board cake from Best Friends For Frosting.


Lovely Links













If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

What was your favourite part this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really would rather be watching Gilmore Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the rainbows in this post!! Also so cold windows are breaking?? I'm from NZ so I can't even comprehend that!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig