Sunday 18 February 2018

Sunday Favourites #315

It's that time of the week again...




This coral art piece by French artist Mlle Hipolyte is made by hand from paper, and the result is amazing.


I love this DIY scratch off travel map printable from Aww Sam. It would be fun to scratch off as you travel across America.


These brilliant funny quote Valentine's by Tell Love and Party.


How cute is this Palm Springs Mid Century House necklace from Finest Imaginary?! It also comes in blue.




Oh Joy's heart-themed living room is so lovely.


 This pretty DIY heart shaped pin board from Scathingly Brilliant.


I need a DIY felted rainbow trivet in my kitchen, like this one from A Kailo Chic Life.- even if I am rarely able to cook these days!


I LOVE this colourful geometric headboard, also from A Kailo Chic Life. So colourful!


I want to make A Beautiful Mess' amazing DIY felted macaron garland.


I'm also tempted to have a go at this spring succulent wall hanging DIY from Hobbycraft.







Beautiful art painted on wood by Forest Design. Naturally, the fox designs are my favourites.


This temporary tattoo by Jess Phoenix would make a gorgeous permanent tattoo.


And I love this unicorn tattoo by Sasha Unisex.

Lovely Links

♥ How can anyone be in pain that long? A question I've been asked so many times.

♥ 'If you think I'm looking well.' I may not do tomorrow. Or in an hour's time.

♥ How tech brings us together. A great, relatable post by Alyssa of Random Acts of Pastel.


♥ Florida school shooting: students share tales of heroism. What brave, inspiring people. 

♥ This student live tweeted the school shooting in Florida. I can't even imagine how terrified they must have been.

♥ Good bodies come in all shapes and sizes. Love this post by Amie, The Curvaceous Vegan.

♥ 'A women's refuge saved my family. Would we be given that chance today?' Terri White on the crisis hitting women's refuges today.

♥ I couldn't mourn my grandmother because I had my period. Can you imagine not being able to grieve the loss of a loved one with the rest of your family because you're on your period?! So fucking harsh. 


♥ 'When I woke up I realised two things were missing... my boyfriend and my entire left leg.' A harrowing and inspiring account from Leah Washington, one of the victims of the Alton Towers 'Smiler' rollercoaster accident.

♥ 112 bra problems men will not understand. Seriously, guys; they may look pretty, but bras are the worst.

♥ 85 adult problems nobody prepared you for. Yes, to so many of these!

If you'd like to see more stuff like this, check out my Pinterest and Tumblr. You can also find all previous Sunday Favourites posts here.

What was your favourite part this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Aren't those images painted on wood so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig