Wednesday 21 February 2018

Wednesday Wish List

Here's a few things I've been coveting this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I adore these amazing brooches from Kimchi and Coconut, especially the quoll and the platypus.



The Sugarpill Little Twin Stars eyeshadow palette is too cute! I love the look of the turquoise shadow.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I've fallen head over heels in love with Too Faced's new rainbows and unicorns 'Life's a Festival' collection. Just look at how pretty it all is! I'm particularly besotted with the seriously gorgeous Rainbow Strobe Highlighter, although the Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette looks amazing, too.



Betsey Johnson's new wicker ice cream cone novelty bag would make the perfect Summer day bag.



The Vendula London Prosecco Bar truck shaped grab bag has to be one of the cutest bags I've ever seen! What will they think of next?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I love these dresses from Hell Bunny; they're so understated but so pretty. Naturally, the green Paige dress is my favourite of the four.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Four of my latest Lindy Bop crushes. Florals, gnomes, and bicycle prints, oh my!



And last but not least, this heart print shirt dress from Modcloth is so lovely.  It has to be one of the most beautiful dresses I've seen in years.

If you'd like to see more of the pieces on my style and beauty wish lists, check out my style and beauty wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week? Which of these do you like best?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I really want that Little Twin Stars eye make up! But my vision is so bad, I can't really see to put eye make up on. It's the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig