Wednesday 28 March 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been lusting after this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm loving these new novelty bags from Betsey Johnson, especially the cherry and the pineapple.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'd love to get my hands on all of these embroidered and applique motif cardigans from Collectif for pairing with dresses, and swing skirts.


1 // 2

I'm head over heels for this gorgeous pink gingham Strawberry Shortcake dress and skirt from Hell Bunny. They'd be so perfect for summer picnics, and afternoon tea in English country gardens. The links will lead you to the plus size versions, but you can find separate listings for the straight sizes on their website.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Hell Bunny's cactus print and motif pieces are also drop dead gorgeous.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm obsessed with Kate Spade's amazing 'Shore Thing' collection of crab and lobster shaped bags and purses, especially the lobster cross body bag. Seriously, how incredible are these?! 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I've just discovered a fantastic collection of acrylic jewellery in the shape of carousel animals from an Australian brand called Curious Carousel, and I've fallen pretty hard for them. I think my favourite is the white and gold carousel rabbit brooch, although all of the designs, which come in a range of colours, are amazing. Shipping from their Etsy shop is expensive to the UK, but a selection of their designs is also available from a UK stockist called Lottie & Lu here.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Which pieces do you like best this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. OMG! That Kate Spade collection looks insane!!!! I totally want the lobster bag!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig