Sunday 1 April 2018

Sunday Favourites Easter Special #321


Happy Easter, guys!

What are your plans for today? As this post goes live, I should still be in London after seeing Fall Out Boy at the O2 last night (I know it will have been amazing!), but I'll be heading home later this morning ready for our annual family Easter meal this afternoon. I'm hoping I'll be able to tolerate the pain a little longer to sit through it before I crash, anyway. I'll likely spend the rest of the day in bed watching Steel Magnolias for the millionth time, scoffing Easter chocolate, and napping to recover from my night of concert adventures. I can't wait! I'm not religious- although I was raised Catholic- but Easter Sunday has always been one of my favourite days of the year. I love it!

Anyway, as it's Easter, I've turned this week's Sunday Favourites in to another Easter special. It's packed full of colourful Easter inspiration to help get you in the mood, and give you some last minute inspiration. Enjoy.


I love this bunny heart enamel pin from Punky Pins.


Adorable pink bunny Rice Krispies pops from Lovely Indeed.


These fun DIY chill pill Easter eggs from Aww Sam.


Super pretty lemon poppy seed Easter bunny cookies from A Subtle Revelry.


These sweet little rabbit pins from The 3 Bunnies Company.


Lovely Indeed can show you how to make an Easter egg scavenger hunt.


Aww Sam's DIY easy Easter bunny donuts are the cutest doughnuts I've ever seen!


Any vegans in the house? Here's a vegan Easter shortbread recipe you might enjoy from Little White Socks.


This Robin's Egg terrazzo cake from Oh Happy Day looks so festive.


Also from Oh Happy Day, this awesome giant Peeps pinata DIY.


How cute are these DIY felt ball Easter drink stirrers from A Kailo Chic Life?!


This amazing 3D paper bunny Easter decoration DIY from Paper Shape.


I love these DIY gradient Easter eggs from A Kailo Chic Life.


This Frida Kahlo egg by Sketch Inc!


Adorable DIY multicoloured Peeps from Tell Love & Party.


I love the look of Victoria's Vintage's pretty Easter craft-ernoon tea party.


These gooey creme egg brownies by It's Little Lauren look amazing!


Oh Joy give you 5 tips for an easy Easter brunch. That tablescape is so pretty.


Lovely Indeed's tiny Easter hunt trophies are so darn cute.


And last but not least, I adore this mauve acrylic bunny brooch from The Story Book Rabbit.

If you'd like more Easter inspiration, be sure to check out my Easter board on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Easter special Sunday Favourites posts here.

Happy Easter, everyone!

How will you be spending this Easter Sunday?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Awww, so many pretty things here! I like the paper plates on the wall!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig