Wednesday 4 April 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things I've been drooling over this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

Erstwilder have just released a Rocky Horror Show jewellery collection, and OMG, it's amazing! I want it all!


1 // 2

I love these new pastel jelly cross body bags from Sun Jellies. If pink and yellow aren't your thing, it also comes in baby blue.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I'm obsessed with these swing dresses from Collectif, especially the ice cream and watermelon designs. Could they be any more perfect?!


1 // 2

I also love these two Collectif summer cardigans, which would both go perfectly with the dresses.



It's a bit OTT, but I love this statement gypsy rose backpack from Betsey Johnson.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I adore all of these shirt and A-line dresses from Modcloth, particularly that gorgeous green cat print A-line frock. The best part is they cater to sizes XXS to 4X!



This Modcloth cat-face pinafore dress has got to be the cutest pinafore dress I've ever seen!



And speaking of cat faces, I'm totally smitten with this cat-face colour contrast cross body bag from Paul & Joe. It's so pretty.

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Which pieces are your favourites this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I picked up the Frank necklace! I was debating about what to get and it was a necklace that won out, which surprised me. It's so gorgeous in real life! I am so in love with that cat pinafore, def on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig