Wednesday 18 April 2018

Wednesday Wish List


Here are a few things on my wish list this week...


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I'm loving this collection of laser cut acrylic jewellery from Little Moose. Wolves, foxes, and cats, oh my!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

I'm also making heart eyes at Little Moose's parrot collection. My favourite has to be the colourful parrot brooch (#2)


1 // 2

Every Summer I find myself lusting after Sun Jellies' colourful basket bags, but I still haven't got my hands on one. I think it's about time I treated myself to one for my Summer wardrobe. The question is, which colour?


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Collectif have some seriously dreamy dresses at the moment. The gingham and lobster print frocks are my favourites, but I adore the gnome print and striped dresses from the Collectif / Modcloth collaboration, too. If you're plus size, you may be happy to hear that unlike Collectif's own designs, which stop at a UK 22, the Collectif / Modcloth collection goes up to a UK size 28! 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4

I don't wear a lot of neon, but Sugar & Vice's neon acrylic jewellery range is pretty damn awesome.



This bag from Betsey Johnson!! The colours!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8

And it wouldn't be a wish list without a big dose of vitamin Lindy Bop. They have so many beautiful new designs this week. I'm particularly obsessed with the gorgeous heron print dress and swing skirt (#1 and #2); they're very Animals of Farthing Wood!

If you'd like to see more of the fashion pieces on my wish list this week, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

Which pieces do you like best this week?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig