Wednesday 16 May 2018

Wednesday Wish List


This week, I've mostly been lusting after all the quirky jewellery, so this week's wish list is packed full of fun, novelty accessories that I hope you'll love as much as I do.


Erstwilder will be releasing a South American Socialites jewellery collection tomorrow, and have been sharing teasers of some of the new pieces on social media all week. I'm already obsessed with the anteater, chinchilla, and macaw, and the axolotl is adorable, too. I'll definitely be needing these guys in my collection. Apparently there will be twelve pieces in the range in total, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed one of them will be a tapir. (My fave animal). The collection will be available form Erstwilder tomorrow, UK stockists Glitterally and Kitty Kat Accessories from 6am, and Lottie & Lu from 6:30am. You should also be able to find them from Daisy Park  in the UK, but I haven't heard news of when yet.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12

Etsy brand Robotic Cookie make the most adorable jewellery from polymer clay. I love these little birdie earrings and necklaces, especially the cockatiels and macaws.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Kimchi & Coconut's acrylic jewellery designs never fail to amaze me. Just look at all of these beauties! I think my favourites are the macaw and the Hot Springs macaque necklaces. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I'm loving these acrylic necklaces and brooch from Acrylic Asylum, especially the humpback whales. The best part is that the brand are donating 10% of sales from their Marine Life jewellery collection to the British Divers Marine Life Rescue, a charity of volunteers who are dedicated to rescuing marine life like whales, dolphins, porpoises, and seals around the UK. If that's not worth a purchase, I don't know what is.


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

I stumbled up on another Australian jewellery brand this week called Broochaholic, who make the most beautiful laser-cut acrylic jewellery by hand, like these gorgeous bird brooches. I'm particularly smitten with the lovebirds and galah, but I may just have to build a brooch aviary and collect them all.



And I'm also loving this sweet ice cream cone bunting necklace from Sugar & Vice, which has been made from laser cut wood and acrylic. It would be perfect paired with sundresses on hot summer days.

If you'd like to see more of the jewellery and fashion pieces on my wish list, check out my style wish list boards on Pinterest. You can also find all previous Wednesday Wish List posts here.

What's on your wish list this week? Have any of these pieces captured your heart?
SHARE:

1 comment

I love reading all your lovely comments, so don't be afraid to leave me a comment or a question below! I'll do my best to reply ASAP!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig